.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 25, 2011

This is Not Another How To Increase Show Popularity (Sports Edition)


If you’ve been keeping up on the World Cup, you may recognize Paraguay model and soccer fan Larissa Riquelme, the girl who loved her team so much she jammed a cell phone between her boobs to cheer for them earlier in the week.  What you may not know is that we scored a totally fake interview with her as an excuse to post more photos.

ICU: So Larissa, we understand you’re from Paraguay.  Is that near Uruguay?
LR: Oh, that’s silly.  No, Uruguay’s not even a real place.  It’s like Atlantis or North Dakota, just a story to tell children.
ICU:  Fascinating.  So you exploded on the internet after those pics were taken at a World Cup game this week.  Have you been a soccer fan for long?  If so, can you explain why anyone likes soccer?
LR:  Honestly, I don’t know.  I mean, everyone I know loves soccer, but when we sit down and try to describe why, we usually get nosebleeds.  In fact, in the city I was born in, it is forbidden to even speak of it. 
ICU: That’s delightful.  Tell us, Larissa, how has the sudden influx in fame affected your life.
LR:  Well, I had done modelling before, so having my pictures out there is nothing new.  But getting to be asked stupid questions by internet comedy writers has been a real treat.  Where I am from only goat herders and footballers are more respected and virile than internet comedy writers.  I have an internet comedy shrine in my bathroom.
ICU:  Yes, we get that a lot.  Larissa, it has been a pleasure speaking with you today and we hope to see more of you soon.
LR:  Well, as long as you can think of pretend things for me to say I’m more than happy to provide a loosely organized framework for an excuse to post my pictures on your site.