.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

15 Hilarious Google Search Suggestions

Google search autocomplete can be funny


“I really hope you get sexually violated by a pterodactyl tonight”
 
 

“Why is daddy in a dress”



“I used my mom`s vibrator”



“Beer is living proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy”





“Can you get aids from swimming in a pool with black people”





“i am extremely terrified of chinese people”





"Google won`t search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don`t find Chuck Norris, he finds you"





“Black people stole my car”




“Will we poop in heaven”




“How come when i talk to girls on facebook they don`t answer me back”





"My wife left town with a banana"




“How can i get my…”




"George Bush is…an alien?"




"When do you grow a condom"




“Does your virginity grow back”