.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Elizabetta Canalis' Nude Photos for PETA Revealed! (Video Included)

 George Clooney's girlfriend went nude for a new campaign for animal charity PETA.
The unaltered pictures were made in order to attract attention to the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals campaign against the fur trade.

"I think this is the best reason why I got naked in my life. I was a kid, a little girl, and was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary. And in the documentary I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them. I was shocked because I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never, wear fur in my life", the 32-year-old model said.
Canalis started dating 49-year-old Clooney in 2009.
Elisabetta Canalis
Elisabetta Canalis PETA nude photo
Elisabetta Canalis Naked PETA 
Elisabetta Canalis Naked PETA
Elisabetta Canalis Naked PETA

See The Video Below